Today in Globaloria, I took time to finish things I haven`t finished yet.I have done my learning log,blogs,and put my flash game on my wiki, I had to do the game with the pizza,wolf,carrot,chocolate,and the bunny. I had a little help by one of my classmates but, I stuck in there and watched what he was doing.Now, after that I finished my learning log putting all the dates it right,and I have to make my blog post bigger so I can have fifty points for this.When I put my learning logs in they give me fifty points for each one, I put in.Also, when I put my flash game on my wiki I had to go upload it and save it, then I go to see if it worked and it did , then you go to edit and put the code in and then save it to your wiki. So, that`s what I done in Globaloria on November,17 2010.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment